Endpoint Protection For All Your Devices
For anyone who shops, banks or works remotely from home
Without your knowledge, hackers can infect your devices with spyware and malware.
Did you know that eavesdropping spyware can take over control of your devices camera, microphone and speakers?
Did you know that keylogger malware can steal everything you type on your keyboard…Login credentials, credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, emails, and even text messages… EVERYTHING!
Our endpoint protection is patented military-grade technology that protects your privacy and your data.
Without Secure Cyber360 ... What do you have to lose?
Each time you go online to login to your bank account, hackers can steal your usernames, passwords and account details.
Credit Card Info
When you shop online, even a secure browser can’t protect your credit card information from a keylogger.
Whenever you type your Social Security number or other personally identifying information (PII), you’re privacy and your data is at risk.
Personal Health Info
Your personal health information is extremely valuable to hackers, who will sell it to the highest bidder.
Email & Word Processing
Using spyware, cyber criminals can steal everything you type in emails and documents.
Reduce the threat of a hacker
Stop cybercriminals from hacking your computers and mobile devices and keep your sensitive information secure. We protect all endpoints from eavesdropping spyware.
How Does Our Endpoint Protection Work?
Select a device below
Privacy Protection for Desktop Computers and Laptops
Works on both PC and MAC
Protect your keystroke data at the point of origin – the keyboard – and deliver it safely and securely into the application or browser.
A new path to foiling cybercriminals
Our keystroke protection stops malicious spyware and malware programs by encrypting keystroke data and routing it directly to your internet browser or desktop through a secure pathway that’s invisible to the keyloggers.
Traditional keystroke data flows through a series of steps before it appears on your monitor, similar to running a relay race. Hidden in these steps is an area of vulnerability where cyber criminals try to take advantage using keylogger spyware.
We bypass the places keyloggers can reside, helping to eliminate your vulnerability to attack. As a second level of security, we protect the pathway it creates with a military-grade 256-bit encryption code. At the same time, we send out a sequence of meaningless numbers in place of keystrokes, making any data collected by hackers completely meaningless.
- Anti-Hooking Keyboard ProtectionLocks down your keyboard input, protecting it from eavesdropping spyware
- Anti-ClickjackingDetect and highlight hidden clickjacking attacks to warn you from clicking on malicious invisible objects embedded in legitimate web pages
- Anti-Screen Scraper ProtectionPrevents malware from secretly taking screenshots of your personal information or content displayed on your screen.
- Clipboard Protection*Locks down the content saved when you use copy/paste and prevents applications from accessing sensitive data.
- Video Camera Lock-Down*Locks down access to your computers camera, only allowing applications you’ve approved to use it.
- Microphone Lock-Down*Locks down access to your computers microphone, only allowing applications you’ve approved to use it.
- Audio Lock-Down (Input/Output)*Locks down access to your computers speakers and audio input/output, preventing unwanted applications from accessing or tapping into audio streams.
* Feature is currently available on Windows
Privacy Protection for Mobile Devices
Works on both Apple (iOS) and Android
An estimated 16 million mobile devices are infected with mobile malware, with threats constantly on the rise. We have the world’s most advanced security suite for mobile devices, with the power to protect your confidential information, online transactions and login access against keylogging spyware. We even help you create and store hard-to-crack passwords.
They can’t hack what they can’t see
Traditional keystroke data flows from your mobile keyboard through your operating system before it appears in your apps. Hidden along the way are areas of vulnerability where cyber criminals can plant keylogging spyware and malware.
- Secure KeyboardEncrypts keystrokes and prevents from being logged into your mobile device’s data storage, no need to keep resetting your cache.
*Works with all apps that accept a 3rd party keyboard
- Secure Web BrowserEncrypts keystrokes between your on-screen keyboard and the browser
- Encrypted password managerSafely stores an unlimited number of passwords with associated websites.
- Password generatorCreates strong passwords based on your preferences and drops them into your password vault for future use.
- Two-Factor (2FA) AuthenticatorWorks with all OATH-compliant authentication systems to enable secure login to internal or external sites directly from within the application without the need for a physical token.